We've partnered with ITV 7 this Cheltenham Festival in order to bring you our own league. This league will give users the opportunity to win smaller prizes each day of the festival as well as over £1 million in jackpot prizes on offer from the ITV 7 team themselves. Also this year if you are able to land the winner of the Gold Cup on the Friday, £500k will be added to the prize fund for Friday!
Other prizes we have on offer for our leaderboard players:
If it's your first time hearing about the ITV 7 then don't worry here's a bit of an introduction to what it is and how you can get involved for free.
The ITV 7 is a free-to-play game offered by the team at ITV in partnership with Sky Bet. If you’re familiar with Sky Bet’s super 6 game that they offer for the weekly Football matches, this is a similar concept. However, the ITV 7 is a more frequent competition (as opposed to a weekly one) with the chance to win some fantastic jackpot prizes. During the Cheltenham Festival, every year though competition hots up as the jackpots are raised to £100,000 per day.
Making Your Account
To play you'll need to have a free Sky games account. This means if you have a Sky account that you use with Sky Bet, Sky Casino or any of their other products then you'll be good to go. If not, don't worry you can create an account for free to play this game without ever having to use your account for anything else.
It is worth noting that Sky Bet have a great sign up offer this week (Shown in the above and below offer blocks on this page). If you feel that you may be interested in betting at this year's festival then it may be worth taking advantage of. Even if you don't want to bet though you can still click through these offers to create your account as you won't be required to deposit any money.
Joining The TWE League
When you have a Sky games account created you're ready to play. Simply head over to the ITV 7 Homepage and log into your account. You'll then want to join our leaderboard so that you have the best chance to win extra prizes during Cheltenham week.
To do this head over to the Leagues tab and click 'join league' or simply click here for access.
If you're prompted to enter a code for the league it is: TWE2022
Oand that's it you're in the TWE league and in with a chance of winning some great prizes!
How To Play
Playing the ITV 7 is easy and shouldn't take long to create your entry. All you need to do is head over to the 'Enter' tab on the ITV 7 site while logged in and from there you'll be able to start making your selections.
Simply look through the horses running in each of the races for that day and choose one from each race. This part is all up to you or if you're looking for inspiration then you can head over to our ITV 7 Tips page to see what we've picked. These tips disappear once the race starts though.
Once you've picked all 7 of your horses you'll need to enter a tie-breaker question. This will likely be something like what will the 'What will the winning distance be?' for one of the races on that day. It's also worth remembering to get your selections in early as once the first race has started you won't be able to play until the next race day.
Terms and Conditions
1. These terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) will apply:
2. You will be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions and agreed to be bound by them when entering the Competition.
3. For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, any reference to “you”, or “entrant(s)” are to persons who have entered the Competition in accordance with the terms set out at Paragraph 5 (How to Enter).
4. Please note that Apple Inc. or Alphabet Inc. is in no way linked or associated with this Competition as accessed via the ITV Racing App or ITV7 App (as defined below).
5. The Competition may be featured and promoted on the ITV Racing programme scheduled on the ITV TV channels from time to time (the “Programme”).
1. For Broadcast Competitions: the Promoter is both ITV Consumer Limited of 2 Waterhouse Square, 140 Holborn, London, EC1N 2AE and Hestview Limited of 4 Wellington Place, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS1 4AP (trading as Sky Games) jointly.
2. For Non-Broadcast Competitions: the Promoter is Hestview Limited only. ITV is not responsible in any way for the promotion or administration of the Competition, the fulfilment of any prizes, or the processing of any personal data, in each case in relation to Non-Broadcast Competitions.
(together (as applicable), the “Promoter”).
1. The Competition is open to persons aged 18 or over and resident in the UK, Channel Islands and Isle of Man, except for:
2. The Promoter may require entrants verify that they meet the criteria in Paragraph 3 to the reasonable satisfaction of the Promoter.
3. Where an entrant does not meet the criteria detailed within these Terms and Conditions their entry will not be valid and they will not be eligible to receive a prize.
1. ITV7 is a free-to-enter competition related to horseracing. The competition consists of rounds where a jackpot can be won by an entrant picking the winners of a set of races (maximum of seven races per round) run on any one day (the “Competition” and each round of the Competition being a “Round”).
2. Each Round of the Competition consists of (i) either solely races which ITV is showing live on its UK broadcast channels or a mix of races which ITV is showing live on its UK broadcast channels and races which ITV is not showing live on its UK broadcast (each such Round being a “Broadcast Competition”);or (ii) solely races which ITV is not showing live on its UK broadcast channels (each such Round being a “Non-Broadcast Competition”).
3. Where multiple entrants correctly select the winning horse from each of the seven races in the Round, or no entrants correctly identify the winning horse from each of the races but two or more perform equally well as the best in the ranking system for the Consolation Prize, a winner of the Jackpot Prize or Consolation Prize (as may be the case) will be selected through a tie breaker, as set out in Paragraph 6 below.
How to Enter
1. The Competition will be available for participants to enter via the ITV Racing mobile app (“ITV Racing App”), the ITV7 mobile app (“ITV7 App”), and the ITV7 website at https://itv7.itv.com (collectively, the “Entry Points”).
2. The opening and/or closing times (as applicable) for each Round will be displayed clearly: (i) on each of the Entry Points; and/or (ii) in the Programme (for Broadcast Competitions only).
3. The round closing time will always be prior to the start of the first race of that Round.
4. Entry to the Competition is free. Data charges may apply (check with your internet service provider or mobile network).
5. In order to enter a Round of the Competition, you must:
prior to the closing time specified for the Round.
6. Entrants are able to edit their Picks and Tie Breaker answer until the closing time of the Round (as specified on the Entry Points). Once the Round has closed, entrants cannot change their Picks and Tie Breaker answer for that Round.
7. Only one account is permitted to be registered per entrant. Only one entry per Round is permitted per entrant. If the Promoter believes that any one person has made or may have made more than one entry to any Round of the Competition then the Promoter may disqualify all entries that the Promoter believes have been made by that person.
8. By registering for an account, you authorise the Promoter to conduct any identification, credit or other verification checks that it may require (either for its own purposes or as required by applicable law or a regulatory body), including (but not limited to) checking any or all of the details you provide when registering or changing your account details. In particular, the Promoter may verify that you are 18 (eighteen) years of age or older and that you are resident in the country in which you say you are resident. If the Promoter discovers that you are under 18 years of age following verification checks or that you have not met any other verification criteria, your account shall be closed, and all entries will be disqualified from participating in the Competition and/or receiving any Prizes (as defined below).
10. If the Promoter has reasonable grounds to believe that multiple accounts have been opened by, or are under the control of the same person, all such accounts shall be closed and all entries by such person and/or accounts held by such person will be disqualified from participating in the Competition and/or receiving any Prizes (as defined below). The Promoter may, at its discretion, base its decision on the entrant’s email address, name, IP address or any other information, data, variables or factors.
11. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for network, computer hardware or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry.
12. Under no circumstances are you permitted to submit your entry via email. Any entries submitted by email will be automatically disqualified.
How does the Competition work?
1. Prior to the start of the first horserace for each Round, entrants must ensure that they have selected their Picks, and submitted an answer to the Tie Breaker question.
2. If any Pick corresponds to a non-runner in any of the races then that Pick will be replaced with the SP favourite (“SP Favourite”) for the applicable race. The SP Favourite is the favourite chosen by the Press Association racing feed. If there are joint SP Favourites then the Pick will be replaced with the SP Favourite with the lowest racecard number.
3. If for any reason the information to determine the SP Favourite is not available to the Promoter, or if the Promoter reasonably determines that the use of the SP Favourite would not be appropriate for any reason, then the Promoter may elect to use a different mechanism to replace non-runners.
4. All entrants, at time of entry, must answer the Tie Breaker question by selecting what distance they think the winning horse of the final race in the Round will win by.
5. The Tie Breaker will come into effect under the following circumstances:
(together the “Tie Breaker Triggers”).
6. Upon either of the Tie Breaker Triggers occurring, the winner of the Tie Breaker will be the entrant whose selection was closest to the winning distance of the final race in the Round. When judging the closest selection for the winning distance, distances higher and lower than the actual winning distance will be considered equally.
7. Should more than one entrant select the closest winning distance in a Round where the Tie Breaker has come into effect (the “Tie Breaker Tied Entrants”), the prize will be split and shared equally between the Tie Breaker Tied Entrants.
8. If the final race is a Void Race (as defined below), an entrant's Tie Breaker answer for the winning distance, and the Tie Breaker itself, will be applied to the final race that is completed as part of the Round.
9. For the avoidance of doubt, if there is a dead heat between two or more horses in the final race, the winning distance will be deemed to be a “dead heat” (an option that is available to entrants as a Tie Breaker answer), and the Promoter shall not consider the distance between the winning horses and the next placed horse.
10. Should winning distance data not be available for the final race to the Promoter for any reason, the prize will be split and shared equally between the Jackpot or Consolation (as applicable) Tied Entrants.
1. For each Round there will be one prize publicised by the Promoter on the Entry Points and/or, for Broadcast Competitions only, publicised in the Programme as being the Jackpot or main prize (“Jackpot Prize”) for that Round. Unless otherwise displayed on the Entry Points or publicised in the Programme, the Jackpot Prize for Broadcast Competitions is £50,000. Unless otherwise displayed on the Entry Points, the Jackpot Prize for Non-Broadcast Competitions shall be £1,000. The Jackpot Prize will be won by the entrant who correctly picks the winning horse from each of the races in the Round. If more than one entrant picks all the winning horses (“Jackpot Tied Entrants”), the Tie Breaker question will come into effect. The Tie Breaker rules are explained at Paragraph 6.4 - 6.10 above.
2. If no entrant picks the winning horse in all races then the Jackpot Prize will not be awarded for that Round, and instead a consolation prize of £100 for a Non-Broadcast Competition or £1,000 for a Broadcast Competition (“Consolation Prize”) will be awarded to the entrant that performs the best in the ranking system set out at Paragraph 7.9 below. If two or more entrants perform equally as well as the best in the ranking system, (“Consolation Tied Entrants”), as set out in Paragraph 7.14 below, then the Tie Breaker will be used to determine a winner.
Jackpot Jumper Boosted Jackpot:
3. The Boosted Jackpot (as defined below) shall be available for specific Rounds of the Competition as announced on the Entry Points and/or for Broadcast Competitions only in the Programme.
4. The Promoter reserves the right to boost the Jackpot Prize, to an amount which shall be publicised on the Entry Points and/or for Broadcast Competitions only in the Programme (the “Boosted Jackpot”) for a Round where a specified horse wins a specified race in a Round selected for the applicable Competition (the “Jackpot Jumper”).
5. The Boosted Jackpot shall only be applied to specific Rounds of Competitions (as selected by the Promoter) and will not roll over to any other Rounds. The Jackpot Jumper horse and race will be selected by the Promoter and notice of the Boosted Jackpot and Jackpot Jumper will be provided at the Entry Points and/or for Broadcast Competitions only in the Programme, at least 24 hours before the opening time of each individual Round, where applicable.
6. If the Jackpot Jumper horse does not win the specified race from the applicable Round:
7. In the event that the Jackpot Jumper horse is a non-runner, the Jackpot Prize will not be boosted.
8. In the event that:
then the Void Races rules apply (defined below at Paragraph 8).
9. In the event that no eligible entrant has selected seven correct Picks, a Consolation Prize will be awarded to the best performing entrant. The amount of the Consolation Prize is £1,000 for Broadcast Competitions and £100 for Non-Broadcast Competitions. The Consolation Prize will be awarded to the entrant who performs the best by ranking closest to 'Rank 1' in accordance with the following ranking system:
Rank Picks ('Places' are defined at Paragraph 7.10 below)
1 6 wins, 1 placed
2 6 wins, 0 placed, 1 unplaced
3 5 wins, 2 placed
4 5 wins, 1 placed, 1 unplaced
5 5 wins, 0 placed, 2 unplaced
6 4 wins, 3 placed
7 4 wins, 2 placed, 1 unplaced
8 4 wins, 1 placed, 2 unplaced
9 4 wins, 0 placed, 3 unplaced
10 3 wins, 4 placed
11 3 wins, 3 placed, 1 unplaced
12 3 wins, 2 placed, 2 unplaced
13 3 wins, 1 placed, 3 unplaced
14 3 wins, 0 placed, 4 unplaced
10. “Places” are determined in the following way:
11. Non-Handicap Races:
12. Handicap Races:
13. In the event that no entrant picks at least 3 winners then no Consolation Prize will be awarded.
14. If two or more entrants perform equally well as the best in the ranking system for a Round where a Consolation Prize is being awarded (“Consolation Tied Entrants”), then the Tie Breaker will come into effect.
15. In the event that there is a dead heat between two or more horses in any given race then the horses which are tied in the dead heat will each be treated as having won the race for the purposes of the Round.
1. If any of the seven races that form part of the Round are abandoned, postponed or not completed for any reason, or if a single winning horse is not officially identified for any of the seven races of a Competition, for any reason (other than a dead heat), the race will (at the Promoter's discretion) be considered void (“Void Races”).
2. If in any Round of the Competition, there is one Void Race then the Jackpot Prize will be £5,000 for Broadcast Competitions or £500 for Non-Broadcast Competitions. The Consolation Prize shall remain at £1,000 for Broadcast Competitions but no Consolation Prize shall be awarded for Non-Broadcast Competitions.
3. If in any Round of the Competition, there are two Void Races then the Jackpot Prize will be £1,000 for Broadcast Competitions or £250 for Non-Broadcast Competitions. No Consolation Prizes shall be awarded.
4. If in any Round of the Competition, there are three or more Void Races then the Round will be deemed cancelled and no prizes will be awarded.
1. Additional prizes may be introduced at the discretion of the Promoter. These will be in addition to the prizes outlined above. In the event that additional prizes are introduced, the Promoter will publish any additional terms and conditions as they may be applicable.
Winners and Entrants Verification
1. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to ask for evidence to verify the age, identity and/or eligibility of an entrant at any time, and to use any channels and methods available to carry out checks of any details provided.
2. The winner of the Round will usually be selected within one week of the Round closing (“Winner Selection”).
3. Winners (as determined in accordance with the terms set out in paragraph 7) will be notified by the email or telephone number registered on their account within 28 days of the Winner Selection.
4. It is your responsibility to ensure that you control access to any phone number that you use to enter. The Promoter shall not be responsible for any loss you suffer as a result of the Promoter dealing in good faith with anyone other than you who has access to any such number (or any device using any such number).
5. It is each entrant's sole responsibility to ensure that their contact details are up to date.
6. Winners will be required to verify (with evidence satisfactory to the Promoter) their:
in each case to the satisfaction of the Promoter before they are eligible to receive a prize.
7. The Promoter may withhold delivery of a prize until it has received satisfactory verification from the winner. Failure to provide such satisfactory verification in a timely manner may result in a delay in the delivery of the prize. Failure to provide such satisfactory verification altogether may result in forfeiture of the prize.
8. If selected as a winner, the winner must provide a UK, Isle of Man or Channel Islands address for delivery of the prize.
9. Any public announcement made regarding winners (including on ITV properties (TV, online etc.) is pending verification unless otherwise stated and should not be considered final confirmation.
10. If the winning entrant is, for whatever reason:
then the entrant will be disqualified and the prize will be forfeited.
11. If a winner of any prize (or any part of a Jackpot Prize or Consolation Prize) cannot be contacted in accordance with these Terms and Conditions within five (5) Business Days, then the prize (or that part of the Jackpot Prize or Consolation Prize) will be held by the Promoter for a further ninety (90) day period. If the winner has not responded to the attempts to contact them by the end of this ninety (90) day period, the prize (or that part of the Jackpot Prize) will be forfeited.
12. The winner is required to comply with all reasonable instructions and requirements as may be specified by the Promoter to receive and/or take up the prize. The Promoter will not be liable where the winner fails to comply with such instructions, and such failure may result in forfeiture of the prize.
13. The winner may be required to provide their signature as proof of their agreement to relevant waivers, releases and/or consents when taking up the prize.
14. The Promoter may refuse to provide a prize, or may seek recovery of any prize, in the event of non-entitlement under these Terms and Conditions or an entrant's fraud or dishonesty.
15. The prize is non-transferable and non-exchangeable.
16. The Promoter's decision is final and legally binding on all entrants in relation to all aspects of the Competition including (without limitation) allocation of the Prizes and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. Entries that do not comply in full with these Terms and Conditions will be disqualified and will not be eligible to receive any prizes.
1. The prize will be paid via bank transfer to a bank account nominated by the winner. The bank account provided must be held in the name of the winner. If the winner cannot provide a bank account held directly in his or her own name within a timely manner of being contacted by the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify the winner, in which case any prize will be forfeited.
1. From time to time you may be presented with the opportunity to opt in to receive emails and/or (for users of the ITV7 App and/or the ITV Racing App) push notifications to notify you of the opening of each Round. You can opt out of receiving the emails by at any time by contacting [email protected] or 4 Wellington Place, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS1 4AP, or by clicking on the "unsubscribe" link in the emails. You can opt out of receiving the push notifications by adjusting the settings on your device.
2. From time to time you may also be presented with the opportunity to opt in to receive marketing messages from Bonne Terre Limited, 4 Wellington Place, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS1 4AP (“Sky Bet”). You can opt out of receiving these by contacting Sky Bet on [email protected] . You can also click on the "unsubscribe" link in direct marketing emails from Sky Bet.
Publicity & privacy
1. If you enter the Competition, you agree that the Promoter and/or for Broadcast Competitions only the producers of the Programme may include and/or announce on: (i) the Entry Points; (ii) social media platforms; (iii) the Programme (Broadcast Competitions only); and/or (iv) elsewhere your name, general location and details of any prizes that you have won and/or correct Picks that you have made. This may include in leaderboards within the Entry Points. If you do not want your name and location to be published by the Promoter and/or the producers of the Programme or would like reduced information published, please contact [email protected] and [email protected]
1. All customer support enquiries should be directed to Sky Games, either by:
Privacy – supplemental
1. Information and data which is provided by you when you enter the Competition will be held by the Promoter and may be used by the Promoter, the producer of the Programme (Broadcast Competitions only) and their service providers, network operators, suppliers and contractors for the purposes of administering the Competition and/or fulfilling the prize. You agree that this includes without limitation that they may contact you if there is an issue with the Competition and/or your entry.
1. The Promoter reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions from time to time for a number of reasons, including in order to comply with applicable laws and regulations.
2. In the event of any fault, mistake, misunderstanding or dispute concerning the operation of any part of the Round and/or Competition, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel the Round and/or Competition (as applicable) and decide that no prizes of any size will be awarded. The decision of the Promoter shall be final.
3. Any entrant and/or winner must comply with any directions given to him or her by the Promoter and with all relevant laws, rules and regulations. Failure to comply may result in an invalid entry and/or forfeiture of the prize.
4. The Promoter is committed to operating the Competition fairly and to preventing abuse of its systems, as well as those of its agents and sub-contractors. For this reason, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries if it has reasonable grounds to suspect, having regard to all the circumstances and information available at the relevant time, any of the following:
1. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude or limit the Promoter's liability for death or personal injury caused by the Promoter's staff or suppliers' negligence or for fraud or for any other liability which cannot be limited or excluded by law or regulation.
2. The Promoter cannot guarantee that the Competition will be free from errors or omissions nor that it or the Entry Points will be available uninterrupted and in a fully operating condition.
3. The Competition, or some or all of the Entry Points, may be suspended without notice in the case of any problem with any network or line, system, server, software, or for any technical malfunction or failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons reasonably beyond the control of the Promoter. The Promoter does not accept responsibility where all or any part of the Competition and/or any Entry Points are suspended, discontinued, modified or changed in any way.
4. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for any fault, malfunction, damage, loss or disappointment suffered by you as an entrant howsoever arising from participating in the Competition or from accepting any prize whether due to any error or omission by the Promoter.
5. The Promoter is not responsible for any damage or loss caused to you (i) which is not reasonably foreseeable to you and to the Promoter when you enter the Competition, or (ii) is reasonably foreseeable to you and to the Promoter on entry but is only indirectly related to you entering or participating in the Competition.
6. The Promoter does not accept responsibility in the event that any entry is lost, delayed or not properly received, registered or recorded or for any disruption, delay or misdirection of any entry.
7. The Promoter reserves the right to amend without prior notice any element of the Competition for reasons beyond its reasonable control, including but not limited to the unavailability of the competition entry platform before the closing date, or for strike, lock-out, labour dispute, illness, act of God, natural disaster, adverse weather conditions, war, riot, civil commotion, accident, epidemic, pandemic, malicious damage, fire, flood and/or storm, compliance with law or governmental order, rule, regulation or direction, breakdown of plant, machinery or transportation. The Promoter is not responsible for any loss or damage caused as a result of any of these occurrences.
8. You agree to reimburse the Promoter in respect of any damages suffered by the Promoter or any losses by Promoter resulting from any claim made by a third party in each case in respect of any matter arising from your participation in the Competition in breach of these Terms and Conditions or from your violation of any applicable law or regulation.
1. These Terms and Conditions shall be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales (unless the entrant is a Scottish or Northern Irish resident in which case he/she may choose the law of their residence) and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales (unless the entrant is a Scottish or Northern Irish resident in which case he/she may choose the courts of their residence) in relation to any claim or dispute relating in any way to the Competition.
1. If you require any information to be provided in an alternative format for accessibility reasons, we will be happy to discuss your requirements and endeavour to provide a suitable alternative.
2. The ITV 7 Racing and ITV Racing word marks and logos are trade marks of ITV Rights Limited.
3. These Terms and Conditions were last updated on 21st December 2021.