As Bet365 are one of the main bookmakers that punters place their bets with, it’s understandable that a lot of fans of horse racing choose to open an account with them. You can make a Bet365 account on The Winners Enclosure by signing up by clicking on the below banner:
Bet365 Bet £10 and Get £50 In Bet Credits
Up to £50 in Bet Credits for new customers at bet365.
Min deposit £5 and 1x settled bet requirement to release Bet Credits. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply.
Returns exclude Bet Credits Stake. Time Limits and T&Cs apply.
There is a 30-day period after registering where you’re able to make your qualifying deposit. If you make multiple deposits before claiming, your largest qualifying deposit will be seen as your chosen amount of Bet Credits. New Customers Only. T&Cs apply.
Bet365 Price Promise
It would be fair to say that bet365 are one of the most generous bookmakers when it comes to betting on horse racing. The primary promotion they provide is the bet365 Price Promise, where you’re able to assure the strongest odds on all races that are shown live on ITV Racing. This incentive works with both backing horses to win and to place, so it’s no surprise to see so many fans of horse racing referring to bet365 for all of their horse bets.
ITV 4/1 offer
Another way of including ITV’s extensive coverage of race meetings throughout the UK and Ireland is in their ITV Racing 4/1 Offer. This applies any time that you’re backing a horse to win at odds of 4/1 or over, where you’ll be given a £50 free bet on the next live ITV horserace if your horse wins, and it can be used for the first single bet placed on each race shown live on ITV Racing every day.
Applying to Win and Each Way bets that are backed as singles or multiples, the bet365 Racing Value offer allows early prices on every race and entitles punters to be paid out on disqualified horses for all races in the UK and Ireland. This falls under an array of different incentives for betting on the sport through bet365 horse racing, with other promotions such as Non-Runner No Bet, Enhanced Place Terms and Showcasts Exclusive being available for chosen races.
Best Odds Guaranteed
All frequent horse racing bettors look for the best price on the horses they’re looking to back, and bet365 provide this service through Best Odds Guaranteed, where you’re able to back your chosen horse and if the Starting Price (SP) is bigger by the time the race gets underway, you’ll be given the bigger odds. By doing this, they make sure that you’re not left feeling frustrated if your bet wins and you could have taken a bigger price by waiting, making betting on horse racing all the more enjoyable.
Each Way Extra
Selected horse races on the bet365 mobile app and website provide another tab that gives customers the chance to decide the level of risk on their Each Way bet. When you find the Each Way Extra tab for the race you’re betting on, you’ll be allowed to choose by how many places you’ll be paid out, with smaller prices based on how many places you choose but a stronger chance of landing your bet for those who’d rather play it safe.
Full bet365 Welcome Offer T&Cs
"New Customers only. Bet £10* & Get £50* in Free Bets. Sign up, deposit between £5* and £10* to your account and bet365 will give you five times that value in Free Bets when you place qualifying bets to the same value and they are settled. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits. Min odds/bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. T&Cs, time limits & exclusions apply.
Significant Terms and Conditions
• Available to new customers only. Make a qualifying deposit of £5* or more and claim the offer within 30 days of registering your account to qualify for 500% of that amount in Bet Credits, up to a maximum of £50*. Once released, your Bet Credits will be held in your account balance and are non-withdrawable.
• To release your Bet Credits for use, you must place qualifying bets to the value of your qualifying deposit (capped at £10*) and they must settle within 30 days of claiming the offer. Only qualifying bets placed and settled after claiming the offer will count towards this requirement.
• Apple Pay, Google Pay, PayPal, paysafecard and all other prepaid credit and debit cards, where available, cannot be used for either your qualifying deposit or any subsequent withdrawal of returns from Bet Credits stakes unless we have successfully verified an accepted form of your Identity Documents and you have entered a Postal Verification Code (PVC), or we have successfully verified two accepted forms of your Identity Documents. See full Terms and Conditions for details.
• Bets placed must meet certain conditions to count towards the release of your Bet Credits:
- Must contain at least one selection at odds of 1/5 (1.20) or greater.
- In market/fixture combinations that only have two or three potential outcomes (for example Soccer Full Time Result), where you have placed bets on more than one potential outcome, either pre-match or In-Play, only the outcome with your highest cumulative stake will count.
- Where a stake has been partially Cashed Out, only the remaining active stake will count.
- Where a bet has been edited using our Edit Bet feature, only the new stake on the new bet will count.
- Fully Cashed Out, Instant Games, Gaming, void bets or In-Play bets which are settled as a push will not count.
• Your Bet Credits are non-withdrawable, and Bet Credits stakes are not included in any returns. Any returns from Bet Credits placed will be added to your Withdrawable Balance. Bet Credits cannot be used on certain products, offers/promotions and bet types. See full Terms and Conditions for details.
• Your Bet Credits will be forfeit and removed if your account is inactive for 90 consecutive days.
*or currency equivalent
T&Cs, time limits and exclusions apply.