The source of the equine flu saga that rocked British racing for six days has now been given the all clear with Donald McCain's yard now allowed to run his horse again.
Monday saw the yard undergo its last day of tests and they revealed that the yard was fully clean and ready to get racing again to the delight of the trainer that has had some of the worst weeks of his training career.
(Credit Racing Post) McCain said: We are back in business. We will probably have runners on Wednesday.
"All the tests came back negative today. I cannot thank my staff enough for all the hard work over the last few weeks and all my owners for their unwavering support, it means an awful lot."
Three horses from the Bankhouse stables on February 6th were revealed to have contracted the equine flu which sparked the BHA into suspending racing for the Thursday and then eventually five further days which really did send the racing world into turmoil.
Overall by the BHA saw over 170 stables in total across Britain undergo swabs and samples being taken to see if other horses had unfortunately contracted the flu.
McCain's yard was one of the first to be tested after the first signs of the virus were found at his yard and after the initial three had been found, another three horses from his yard had got the disease, this included one of the horses that had run at Ayr.
McCain now will have runners back on the track on Wednesday at Musselburgh, with it being a whole three weeks since the day the outbreak came to life.
This is great news for the trainer and British racing but for the sport as a whole, on the day that Britain is cleared, France have seen one of there first cases for a while been revealed at a yard in Lamorlaye, which is part of the wider Chantilly training centre.
No details have been issued as to which yard the virus has been found at and whether the infected horses have been on a racecourse in recent days.
France during the equine flu saga in Britain still allowed runners from other European countries to travel into the country.
Last December was the first case in France that was found but the virus wasn't so much involved with race horses and more so with equestrian and animals within riding schools.
The only case of the virus recorded within the racehorse population in France across 2000 horses was in Normandy, where one mare was isolated on February 20th.
The RESPE have not disclosed many details of the ongoing case at Lamorlaye, whilst France Galop's gave out a statement that said "the trainer and their vet have taken precautions to control the infection."