UniBet New Customer Offers
UniBet New Customer Offers
£30 Welcome Bonus for New Customers!
– Place a sports bet of minimum £10 with odds 2/5 (1.40) or greater.
– If your bet wins, you have completed the bonus, you receive your winnings and your stake.
– If your bet loses, you will receive your stake back up to a maximum of £30.
Already a Customer with UniBet? Check out our Existing Offers Page
Terms & Conditions
– If you lose your first bet we will refund your stake as bonus money, up to £30. You can withdraw the bonus money once you have completed the following requirements:
– To withdraw your refunded stake you would have to wager it 3x (e.g. if you receive a £10 bonus, you must wager £30 to fulfil the terms). Your bets will count towards the total once they’ve been settled. (Only bets with odds of 1.4 or higher count). Only bets settled within the bonus validity period will count.
– Combined Live and pre-match bets do not contribute towards the bonus wagering.
– This offer applies to your first bet only. If you win your first bet the bonus has been used. If you place a system bet only the first settled column of £10 or higher will count towards the bonus.
– You’ll receive the bonus once you’ve opted in and made a deposit of at least £10. The Bonus will progress only after the bet has been settled (regardless if the bet wins or loses).
– Supertoto and Superscore products do not count towards wagering requirements
– You can’t withdraw your money or restricted balance until you’ve completed the bonus, you’ve cancelled it or it has expired. You can cancel the bonus by calling customer services. The bonus money and money you’ve won by betting the bonus money will be lost.
– The bonus will expire after 60 days after accepting the bonus offer. If you don’t complete the wagering in this time the bonus money and the winnings you’ve made by wagering the bonus money will be lost.
– Only bets on odds of 1.4 or higher will count towards the progression of your bonus
– You must be 18 years old or over and reside in the UK. Only one bonus per household is permitted.
– General Unibet terms and conditions apply. Unibet reserves the rights to change or cancel the bonus at any time.
– Unibet regularly organises bonus campaigns for the different gaming products offered. The terms and conditions of the bonus system shall be defined in the bonus terms and conditions tailored to each bonus campaign. Bonuses can be subject to the obligation of wagering them a certain number of times (“Turnaround Requirement”) before they can be withdrawn. If a bonus is subject to a Turnaround Requirement, winnings generated by the wager of the bonus will be able to be withdrawn only when the Turnaround Requirement is fulfilled.
– An Account Holder is eligible for one bonus per campaign, with the exception of so-called “Refer a friend” campaigns.
– An Account Holder is only eligible for one bonus per Account which shall mean no more than one bonus per user, IP address, computer device, family, residential address, telephone number, credit or debit card and/or e-payment account, e-mail address, and environments where computers are shared (university, fraternity, school, public library, workplace, etc.).
– Unibet reserves the right to offer a specific bonus to a specific customer or group of customers.
– In case of discrepancy between the English version of the bonus terms and conditions and any translation of them, the English version shall prevail.
– Each bet must be placed on an event with three or more potential outcomes. If the bonus amount is placed on more than one bet, each bet must be placed on different markets (i.e. different bet types on one fixture or one bet type on different fixtures).
– “Bonus Abuse” includes, but is not limited to:-
a. breach of terms and conditions of a bonus, free bets or any other promotional offer;
b. the opening of multiple accounts to claim multiple bonuses;
– Where there is a reasonable suspicion that the Account Holder has committed or attempted to commit a bonus abuse, either on their own or as part of a group, Unibet reserves the right to:-
a. forfeit the bonus allocated to the Account Holder and any winnings from that bonus, and/or
b. revoke, deny, or withdraw a bonus offer from the Account Holder, and/or
c. block an access to particular products, and/or
d. exclude the Account Holder from any future promotional offers, and/or
e. terminate the Account Holder’s account with immediate effect.