@HorseTrackerTM Last Man Standing
@HorseTrackerTM Last Man Standing
We are very excited to announce, that in partnership with Coral we will be hosting a ‘Last Man Standing’ tipping competition. This will test the knowledge of the@HorseTrackerTM followers and find out who really knows the most about their horses! We won’t be entering, so you have every chance of winning?
The winner of the comp will have a £100 free bet land in their Coral account so make sure you have one! (Sign Up Here)
We will pick TWO cards every Wednesday for you to pick ONE horse from. If your horse wins then you are through to the next round, if it loses then unfortunately your are out! The selection has to be of odds EVENS or above, and a tweet with your selection must be sent into@HorseTrackerTM using the #TWELastManStanding hashtag before 11:30am every Wednesday outlining your pick. Once the competition gets underway you are excluded until a winner is found & we start again, so make sure you send in your choice before 11:30am on Wednesday 4th January. We will respond to all winners and losers on the Thursday.
You can only enter ONCE, and anyone found to be trying to add multiple selections will be excluded from any further involvement in Last Man Standing. Any tweets sent into @Twenclosure will not be taken into account, ALL selections must go to @HorseTrackerTM – don’t be mistaken!
As soon as the odds are displayed we will post our choice of cards on both Twitter & Facebook on Tuesday evening. This gives you plenty of time to make your selection and contact us, do so as soon as possible as we can’t accept ANY entries after 11:30am the following day.
– This promotion starts onWednesday 4th January 2016, ending when their is one last man standing. This competition runs weekly (Tuesday-Thursday) until there is one last man standing.
– In order to become the last man standing, you must enter one selection between the time it’s posted on Tuesday evening, up until 11:30am the next day (Wednesday) from our selected card of choice (Which will be outlined on @HorseTrackerTM).
– To enter a selection must be sent into @HorseTrackerTM using the #TWELastManStanding hashtag with your pick.
– Every week by 3pm on a Thursday we will contact you from @HorseTrackerTM letting you whether you are still standing or you are out, for that round.
– Any tweets sent into @Twenclosure will not be taken into account, ALL selections must go to @HorseTrackerTM.
– Any Facebook entries will not be liable.
– You can only enter once during each round of last man standing, and anyone found to be trying to add multiple selections will be excluded from any further involvement.
– The last man standing will be announced on @HorseTrackerTM, we will announce this using your twitter handle.
– In order to claim your £100 free bet you must have a Coral account.
– £100 free bet will be paid as a non-withdrawable £100 free bet. The bet will expire after 7 days.
– If you are the last man standing, we will private message you to inform you that you have won the Coral £100 free bet. You must also provide your Coral username & your full name so that the free bet can be awarded. Please respond within 48h to claim your prize.
– If you don’t respond within the 48h time limit, the Coral £100 free bet will be rolled over to Round 2.
– We reserve the right to amend the format of the competition at anytime, our decision is final.
– All other TWE & Horse Tracker terms & conditions apply.
– You need to be of 18 years or older to enter this competition. Always gamble responsibly.
Good Luck – ENTER HERE on Tuesday/Wednesday 4th January 2016.